This fish cakes recipe is sure to tempt the taste buds. Simple and quick to make, it will please the whole family.
- 600g fish minced or chopped
- 2 tbs Thai red curry paste
- 3 shallots, ends trimmed, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 large capsicum, roughly chopped
Chilli lime dressing Dressing
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 3 garlic chives, finely chopped
- 1 dsp freshly chopped dill
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Put all ingredients into large bowl of a food processor. Season with salt and pepper and process until combined.
- Using damp hands, shape heaped tablespoonfuls of mixture into patties.
- Cook until golden brown. Serve with a fresh salad accompanied with lime and chilli dressing.