This seafood cocktail is a fresh summer recipe that is sure to please the taste buds. Give this seafood cocktail a twist by adding extra seafood of your own liking.
- 200g pot set Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, diced
- 1 large vine-ripened tomato, diced
- 2 green shallots, sliced
- 12 green banana prawns, peeled but with tails intact
- 350g crab meat
- Dill sprigs and lime wedges to garnish
- To make the yoghurt sauce, combine yoghurt, mayonnaise, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, dill and Tabasco sauce in a bowl.
- Pan fry prawns. Remove from pan and refrigerate to cool.
- Divide cucumber, tomato and shallots between four serving glasses. Use half to create first layer.
- Add crab meat and cover with yoghurt sauce.
- Add the final layer of salad mix and remaining crab meat.
- Top each glass with three pan-fried banana prawns.
- Garnish with a small amount of cocktail sauce and dill.
- Serve with extra sauce and lime wedges