- 2 eggs
- 1 rasher of bacon
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cheddar, grated
- 1 large mushroom
- Place onion, bacon and mushroom in pan and slightly brown. Set aside.
- Lightly beat the eggs with milk, sea salt and cracked pepper together with a fork. Heat non-stick pan on medium to high.
- Pour in the egg mixture, ensuring the egg is being cooked evenly on the pan.
- When the egg mixture starts to bubble, scatter the grated cheeses, bacon, mushroom and garlic chives on one half of the omelette.
- When the underside of the omelette is golden, fold in half.
- Slide the omelette from the pan onto a plate, sprinkle with extra cheese, garnish with garlic chives and serve immediately.