- 4 cooked sand crabs
- 150g cooked prawns, chopped
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 baby cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 120g leaf blend
- 50g bean sprouts
- 3 tbsp mango and chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp special burger sauce (Coles brand)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Separate top shells from crabs and clean the crabs, reserving the shell. Remove claws and legs. Peel the meat from the bodies of the sand crabs and set aside.
- Put crab meat and prawns in a bowl and combine dressing, then set aside in refrigerator.
- Arrange leaf blend, cucumber, sprouts and chilli on a serving plate.
- Turn sand crab shells upside down. Stuff crab shells with seafood mix and place the stuffed crabs on salad plate to serve.
Serve the remaining crab claws and legs as a fresh side dish.
Prep time: 30 min
stuffed crab stuffed crab stuffed crab stuffed crab stuffed crab