- 350g peeled and deveined green prawns
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh garlic chives
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 250g cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Smoke prawns in the Nipper Kipper or similar smoker oven following the smoker’s instructions. Allow prawns to stand and cool.
- Put prawns in blender and chop.
- Add cream cheese, dill and garlic to blender and combine until smooth.
- Remove from blender and place pate in a bowl. Stir through garlic chives and salt to taste.
- Place pate in ramekins and refrigerate to chill.
- Serve with Italian bruschetta toast.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 35 min