IF your family or friends are into boating, then Mercury has some terrific ideas for presents they’ll really appreciate this Christmas.
Made in Australia, these stylish outboard engine covers are not only good looking, they are practical, hard-wearing and very affordable.
So if you have a Mercury or Mariner engine – whether it’s brand new or 30 years old – there’s a range of standard covers or Mercury can custom make one to fit it perfectly.
- Splash Covers – protects your engine cowl on and off the water.
- Full Covers – these cover the motor from top to bottom so can be used for trailering or for engine storage.
- Combo Covers – these provide the best of both worlds, a Full Cover which can be unzipped into a Splash Cover.
There are covers to suit the new Mercury V-6 and V-8 engines, as well as specialised white covers for Verado 6-cylinder and Mercury Racing 400R outboards.
RRP from $246.00
Safety on the water is absolutely paramount, so an inflatable PFD (personal flotation device) is always welcome. Mercury-branded PFDs are super comfortable, easy-to-wear, and ideal for recreational use.
Available with either manual or manual/automatic inflation, these Mercury PFDs are certified to Australian Standard 4758.1 and are Level 150 – so suitable for freshwater, inshore and offshore use.
RRP from $92.00
Give the gift of safer boating, with these safety accessories in one handy pack.
- LED floating waterproof torch
- 1kg BE (multi-purpose) fire extinguisher
- 9 litre stowaway bucket
- Mesh storage bag
RRP from $62.00
There’s also a great range of Mercury-branded merchandise that any Mercury owner would love to have.
- T-shirts, jackets, polos
- Caps and beanies
- Stubby holders and cups
- Bags, key rings, and bottle openers
- …there’s even a Mercury outboard-shaped USB!
Merchandise can be ordered online at www.dockstore.com.au
For all the rest, go to www.mercurymarine.com to find your local
Mercury Dealer who’ll be more than happy to help.