- 500g cuttlefish hoods
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli jam
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1/2 red capsicum, julienned
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced
- 2 radishes, julienned
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 tsp sweet chilli jam
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, finely sliced
- Cut cuttlefish hoods open and score the inside of the hoods in a fine cross-hatch pattern.
- Slice cuttlefish into long strips, 5cm wide.
- Combine all ingredients and mix in a bowl to make marinade.
- Toss cuttlefish in bowl to marinate and refrigerate for two hours.
- Heat a barbecue to hot and place cuttlefish cross-hatch side down.
- Grill until lightly charred and turn to cook the other side.
- Toss all salad ingredients into a serving bowl.
- Combine lime juice, palm sugar, sweet chilli jam and grated ginger to make salad dressing.
- Add cuttlefish to salad, pour chilli lime dressing over salad, toss and serve.