THE highly successful SuperPro Lift Align range of adjustable upper control arms has received an upgrade.
Utilising pioneering design technology, SuperPro has done the unthinkable and made the great, even better. SuperPro has made some impressive changes to the Lift Align arms, which are obvious from the outset. Previously made from steel tube welded to a forged steel ball joint plate, the new arms utilise the OE manufacturing style with a twist.
First, a one-piece pressed steel arm is made, then a flat steel internal section is robotically welded inside the pressing. This manufacturing approach results in an unbreakable product while looking every bit like an OE arm but with unrivalled durability and toughness. Add suspension geometry changes built into the shape of the arm, along with a neutral ball joint position, that on a lifted vehicle maximise ball joint articulation.
We all know that when four-wheel-drives are lifted they run out of camber and caster adjustment. The Lift Align arms provide the solution because they are complete replacement arms that give camber and caster adjustment all in one. They provide better handling, steering and traction, on and off-road.
The trend to fit accessories, larger tyres, rims and suspension lift kits to the modern 4×4 has exposed the lack of any real OE camber or caster adjustment. Left unresolved, this leads to undesirable handling issues and premature tyre wear. The new SuperPro Lift Align arms provide the widest range of camber and caster adjustment available, ensuring that no matter the circumstance, the geometry of the front suspension will not be compromised.
So what does this mean? Finally an arm solution that is purpose built for lifted Aussie vehicles, is built tough and made locally to suit Australian conditions.
- Increased articulation; perfect for the off-road environment;
- In-built camber and caster change to suit lifted vehicles;
- Provides for camber and caster adjustment using an adjustable ball joint;
- Increased clearance between spring and control arm at full articulation;
- Improved joint integrity between bush housing and arm;
- Reduced stress on an improved ball joint with greater freedom of movement while maintaining necessary joint strength;
- Made from OE-grade high-strength, high-toughness Aussie steel, maintaining both unsprung weight and strength; and
- SuperPro bushings.
These kits are available now for 4WD Toyota HiLux from 2005-2015 and 2015-on; Toyota FJ Cruiser; and Toyota Prado 120 and 150 Series. Kits are coming soon for Ford Ranger, Holden Colorado, Isuzu D-MAX, Mazda BT-50, Mitsubishi Triton and Nissan Navara. Visit superpro.com.au for more information.