This tasty salmon and sundried tomato slice recipe is easy to make and the dish can be served hot or cold. It is also great when sliced into bite-size pieces for the kids’ lunchboxes or served as finger food.
- 415g tinned pink salmon
- 140g grated cheese
- 2 medium onions, finely diced
- 1 packet of Jatz biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 140g grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp Always Fresh sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Blend Jatz biscuits to a crumble.
- Place blended Jatz in a bowl and mix together with cheese, onion, pink salmon, garlic powder, sundried tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs. Add eggs and milk to the dry mixture, stirring until combined.
- Place mixture into six 10cm quiche trays.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from quiche trays and serve with a side salad.