THE perfect choice for any experienced Alvey user who enjoys targeting bread and butter species using light-action surf rods, the Ripfighter62 features a narrow, shallow spool on a lightweight graphite back and balances beautifully on any low-mount 10’6” to 12’ light surf rod.
Featuring a slightly thinner spindle than the 600B and a long-life stainless steel bush, this new 625BRRT Ripfighter is ultra-smooth and a joy to use when finesse fishing the surf gutters.
The outer direct-wind handle provides plenty of power, while the inner Rapid Retrieve handle allows for a retrieve that’s up to 30 percent faster, which is ideal when winding in baits quickly or keeping up with speedsters in the waves.
The metal star nut allows you to add tension to the spool when required or for locking the reel in place when transporting.
The 625BRRT also features the smooth graphite Turbo-Cast sidecast system that is extremely comfortable to use.
- Strong 6.25” injection-moulded fibreglass spool.
- Lightweight graphite back.
- Comfortable Turbo-Cast sidecast system.
- Stainless steel bush provides longevity.
- 8mm fine-diameter spindle gives an ultra-smooth action.
- Rapid Retrieve handle for up to 30 percent faster retrieve.
- 10-year salt and sand warranty.
The Alvey 625BRRT Ripfighter weighs 642g, holds 300m of 5kg line and suits rods from 3.2-3.6m.
Suggested retail price is $160.
For more information, visit alvey.com.au