ALUMINIUM plate boat manufacturer Formosa Marine consistently shows its determination to build quality boats. The smallest developments add up to more value when buying a boat. Read on for latest from Formosa Marine for 2018 so far.
- A new and improved scupper design for the self-draining decks includes a bungy tension cord for a tighter seal in extra-choppy waters. Scuppers are standard on Offshore models and an option for Classic models. It’s a very handy design, allowing water to flow off the deck in rough waters or while giving the boat a wash.
- The Aluminium Raised Casting Deck is now a standard feature on all Territory models. A new aluminium anchor well called a ‘Custom Nose Deck’ is now available as an option for the Territory casting deck.
- Discover more activities with the Removable Bait Board and Bait Tank design bolted to the transom. Remove it for boating or swap it for a Removable Ski Pole.
- The BowActive Ladder option is proving popular on the X Bowrider models, giving you handy access to shore via the nose.
- A new Bunk Extension Boards with Cushion design is available as an option for Half Cabins.
- Customise your next boat with one of the largest ranges of optional extras on offer.
Check out all the options available for each model on Formosa’s website.
Celebrating 20 years of boat building
Formosa Marine is Australian owned and now operating in its 20th year.
To celebrate, Formosa is installing a free Railblaza StowPod on every Bait Board with Bait Tank option added to each 2018 boat order.
Southeast Queensland Tomahawk dealer: Australian Marine Centre
Australian Marine Centre will be showcasing the Formosa Tomahawk range at the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show from May 24-27. After the show, visit the dealership’s display of Tomahawks at 3491 Pacific Highway, Slacks Creek.
Offering the boating know-how you need
AMC has a dedicated sales team on hand to help you get on the water with the right Formosa Tomahawk model to suit you. The dealership also stocks a range of Garmin quality electronics, Minn Kota electric motors and power up with the ultimate four-stroke Suzuki outboards.
AMC offers full service capabilities and a complete range of spare parts to ensure you remain on the water.